A Mobile App Development services in HGS COMPANY is that application software which is designed to run on a mobile device, such as a Smartphone or tablet computer. Mobile app frequently serve to provide individuals with similar services to those accessed on PCs.
VARIOUS TYPE OF MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
There are three types of mobile App Development. A person who wants to build a mobile app they should tell what type of app they want. Here I am going to describe the difference between these three apps.
1.Native App Development :-
Native apps are built exactly for a mobile device’s operating system (OS). Thus, you can have native Android mobile app or native iOS app. Because they’re built for just one platform, you cannot mix and match.
Technology used for native apps Some examples includes Java, Kotlin, Python, Swift, Objective-C, C++, and React.
Benefits Of Native App Development : –
- More reliable
- Less complicated as it focus on single motive.
- More optimized customer experience.
- Also, More efficient.
Disadvantages Of Native App Development :-
- Much space needed for app in phone
- Cost is more as you need to reinstall the app again when updating is there.
2. Web App Development :-
Web App Development behave similarly to native apps Development but are accessed via internet browser on your mobile device. They are not standalone apps within the sense of getting to download and install code into your device. They’re actually responsive websites that adapt its interface to the device the user is on. In fact, once you encounter the choice to “install” an internet app, it often simply bookmarks the web site URL on your device.
One quite web app is that the progressive web app (PWA), which is essentially running inside a browser.
Benefits Of Web App Development : –
- Less development cost.
- Easy to maintain as it is web based.
- No much storage required to install. As the updating is on web.
Disadvantages Of Web App Development: –
- Needs internet connection as it works on web browser.
- Dependence on browser.
3. Hybrid App Development: –
These types of apps are web apps but looks like a native apps Development. These are faster in performing on web browser or
Technology : – Which is used in these kinds of apps is a mixture of web technologies and native APIs. They’re developed using Ionic, Objective C, Swift, HTML5, and others.
Benefits Of Hybrid App Development : –
- It is cost effective.
- It is quicker to load.
- It is easy to maintain as it is single code base.
- It works with slow connection.
Disadvantages Of Hybrid App Development: –
- Some features are not usable.
- Less internet is used so some elements are not working properly.